Friday, August 17, 2012

Permed Hair 101


When I decided to get my hair permed, I knew that it will take more time for me to fix my hair every morning. The next problem is, finding the best hair product in the market that will maintain my curls without damaging it . 

After a few days of relentless research on what to get, I finally ended up buying the "Ouidad Expert Curl kit" from Sephora. Bought mine for $57.00. Not bad, I guess.

According to them, this is what it does: 

"The set has everything you need to get healthy, frizz-free curls. Moisture Lock™ Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight leave-in or rinse-out conditioner for all curl types. Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel is a must-have styling aid to tame frizz and fly-aways. Botanical Boost® Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray detangles, refreshes, and preserves moisture to prevent frizz and revive shine. The set contains: - 8.5 oz Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner - 8.5 oz Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel - 2.5 oz Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray - 6 x hair clips - Step-by-step instructions for styling wavy and curly hair."

I've been using the product for 2 weeks now and I can say that it totally exceeded my expectations. No frizz, no fly-aways, just bouncy hair with shine.:) And yeah it's totally worth-buying. Thanks Ouidad! Will definitely buy this product again. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment