Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bus Scribblings: Building Relationships


When I build relationships, there is always this thing that is pulling me back.  

Sometimes I don't want to get too close to people, because I know that I might end up getting hurt. 

My way of adjusting to this kind of situation is when I get too close to people unnoticed and I think that the relationship will come to an end, I tried to detached myself from them as early as possible so that the adjustment is gradual. I want things to be slow especially when feelings are involved. Sudden changes hurt. And if I can't control those changes I will end up badly hurt, endlessly crying. Why am I saying all these? I guess it's just the emotional me who's speaking hehe ;P

Knowing myself more makes me feel good at times. It makes me wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment