Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sudden Scribblings: Decisions & Priorities

2 years ago, i experienced the most  unforgettable moment in my entire life. Attending the World Youth Day and travelling around Europe was a dream come true, it was a life-changing moment. 

Most of the people who attended the WYD would always say that I will be a different person after that experience, and yep they're right.

Fast forward to the present, today is July 2013 almost 2 years after. And WYD again is fast approaching, this time in Brazil. I was excited to plan for this trip but also a bit hesitant because a lot can happen in 2 years, and I was right. Sept 2012 my boyfriend proposed and just like that the plan of going to brazil, gone.


I think it has also something to do with how you choose, how you decide, how you prioritize. Going to Brazil for sure is going to be a wonderful experience but choosing this path instead, of having my own family is one of those priorities that I would like to achieve before 30. Yes i do give myself an age timeline. Same as what I did 2 years back, travelling europe before the age of 25. (I was 24 that time by the way ;)). I think giving yourself an ultimatum will make you work harder and achieve that certain goal fast. Although, you will need to sacrifice certain stuff but think of the goal. For me, it's effective. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment