Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm featured in F Magazine! ;)

When I was a kid, I've always dreamed about being featured in a magazine... yes the glossy ones ;P. During the time when Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera took over the media world, I told myself, I'm gonna be there someday.

It was February this year, when I received a text from a friend asking if I am available for a photo shoot to be featured in "F Magazine", with no hesitations I said Yes, of course! :) Oh by the way, if this is the first time you've heard about the mag, here's a quick write up --- F Magazine on Inquirer Newspaper.

And just like that, a little girl's dream and prayer came true. Thanks to Choy! :)

I'm featured in May 2012 Edition of F Magazine with Lisa Macuja-Elizalde on the cover. Please do grab a copy. This is for exclusive distribution in Singapore only. Out now! :)

Make-up by Tala Jorvina
Photography by Roni Juliano

Ms. Lisa Macuja-Elizalde on the cover
Yep! This is me! yey! :))


Photo Shoot 1: Behind the scene at Vivo City
Photo Shoot 2: Behind the scene at Sentosa Boardwalk



No comments:

Post a Comment